Safety in the Studio
- We have a strict “stay at home” policy for clients and teachers who have signs of illness related to COVID-19. We ask that you avoid coming in for Yoga if you have a fever, chills, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, and loss of taste or smell.
- Please wait outside until called in by a staff member. We ask that you respect the space of others and maintain a 6-foot distance while waiting out front and while in the studio.
- Upon entering the studio your temperature will be taken. We ask that you remove your shoes near the entrance and wash your hands before signing in.
- Bring as few personal belongings in the studio as possible. Please bring your own mat. We will no longer supply mats, blocks, bolsters or straps.
- Both clients and teachers will be asked to sign a form upon entering verifying that you do not have any of the above signs or symptoms related to COVID-19 or been around anyone exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms.
- It is mandatory that both clients and teachers wear facial mask/covering while in the studio.
- We ask that you avoid wearing clothes that you have already worn in the community prior to your class. If possible, please come directly from home with clean clothes that you have set specifically for your Yoga class. If you are unable to come from home, please put on fresh Yoga wear when you arrive.
- Due to social distancing requirements, the max capacity of class size is limited to 8. Place your mats on assigned floor markings to maintain an appropriate distance. It is highly recommended that you sign up online to guarantee a spot in class. It is also recommended that payments be made through our website which will allow for safe, easy and efficient class check-in.